OPC client after the specifications DA 3.0, 2.05, 1.0 enabling TCP/IP tunneling to local or networked application over computer domains, over Internet and over operating system platforms using proprietary easy and well described protocol, very easy configurable trending, displaying and own activity logging. Configuration of OPC Client groups as well as visualization is saved in XML configuration file. The OPCAdapter Basic is implemented as out of process server (exe).
Usage of the OPCAdapter:
- As gateway between your application (written for example in JAVA) and OPC servers implemented according to the specification OPC Data Access 2.0, 3.0
- As self-contained application for collecting and visualization data from a technological process. There is the possibility to select which data will be displayed graphical and which only using characters.
- As OPC client for testing your OPC servers with possibility to browse on local and/or remote servers too. It allows storing this browsed configuration to the XML file.
Other useful features:
- It is able to connect/disconnect every OPC server extra or together.
- It happens often in control and monitoring of technological process that it is necessary to power down some equipment and consequently its OPC server is disconnected too. OPCAdapter has the ability to set the period for automatically trying to connect disconnected OPC server again.
- The configuration, which is stored in XML file, gives the possibility to use it in the user client application on remote computer for construction of OPC servers address space.
Installation package OPCAdapter Basic contains:
- OPCAdapter out of process server (exe) application with user interface
- example of the TCP/IP tunneled client application (without source code)
- simulation OPC server according to the specifications DA 3.0
- xml configuration file with example of complex demo application
- help file with described proprietary tunneling protocol
» version 3.01.00 - posted on 2007-03-26
OPC client: compliance with OPC Data Access specification: DA 3.0, DA 2.05, DA 1.0
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR END-USER FOR SOFTWARE FROM COMPANY
SAE - Automation, s.r.o., Nov Dubnica
This software license agreement for end-user is legal agreement between you (person or corporation) and company SAE - Automation, s.r.o. Nov Dubnica for software products of company SAE - Automation, s.r.o., which includes computer software and associated storage media with this computer software and printed materials, and may include "online" or electronic documentation delivering on storage media ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this software license agreement. If you don't agree to the terms of this software license agreement, promptly return the unused SOFTWARE to company SAE - Automation, s.r.o. and money you paid for SOFTWARE, will be return to you.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual properly laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE isn't sold, but only the laws for its using are transfer to its user (licence is grant).
GRANT OF LICENSE: This software license agreement grants to you following rights:
1. You can use one copy of the SOFTWARE from company SAE - Automation, s.r.o. on one computer. The SOFTWARE is used on computer, when it's loaded in operation memory (RAM) or installed on storage media (hard-disk, CD-ROM or another storage media).
2. You can print documentation or copy it in arbitrary number under following conditions:
a. All text has to be copy without correction and with all pages.
b. All copies have to have sign of copyright laws of company SAE - Automation, s.r.o. and all another attentions present in document.
c. This documentation can't be distributed in order to make a profit.
If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade of a product of company SAE - Automation or another company, you now may use or sell that upgraded software only in accordance with SOFTWARE on which was upgrade grant.
All titles and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are owned by SAE - Automation, s.r.o. or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You have to treat with SOFTWARE as with otherwise product under copyright with the exception of:
a. You can make one copy only for backup you investment.
b. Install SOFTWARE on one computer and first copy remain as backup copy.
FUTHER LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS
1. You can not modify, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract or divide and use separately single SOFTWARE components on several computers, or grant any other person or entity in doing so.
2. You can not insert, delete, replace, change or otherwise alter any files of the SOFTWARE.
3. You can not loan, rent, lease, give, sublicense, transfer, publish, disclose, display or otherwise make available the SOFTWARE in whole or it part, to any other person or entity.
4. Copyright transfer. You can transfer copyright for SOFTWARE using to third person, including this license agreement. You can not remain any copies and you have to remove entire SOFTWARE, including all components, data media and printed materials. Third person, on which you transfer SOFTWARE, have to agree with the terms of this software license agreement. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade, you have to transfer all previous versions, on which the upgrade was grant.
5. There can be no assurances the SOFTWARE will protect any individual or his or her property from harm. By using the SOFTWARE there is no indemnification for harm of property or in case of the inexpert manipulation of the SOFTWARE. SAE - Automation assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury or damage to any persons or property resulting from the use by you of the SOFTWARE.
6. If you don't fulfil the terms and conditions of this software license agreement SAE - Automation, s.r.o. reserves the right to fail this license agreement for SOFTWARE. In that case you have to destroy all your copies of the SOFTAWRE.
7. Company SAE - Automation does not take over any furthers warranties resulted from using the SOFTWARE.
8. If any further cooperation or exploitation from third party software is needed for functionality of the SOFTWARE form SAE - Automation, s.r.o., you accept the responsibility for observation of license agreement of third party supplier, while it was not agreed differently by special agreement between you and SAE - Automation, s.r.o.
9. The end-user responds to claims made by breach of contract.